Powerline synthetic ropes are extremely tear-resistant and low stretch. Very long durability, good resistance to abrasion, very low weight, high UV light resistance, flexibility and splice ability make this kind of rope simply irreplaceable in many different applications. Powerline ropes are an ideal replacement for stainless steel wire or steel rope.
2-layer rope, overbraided with dense UHMWPE
- Highest abrasion resistance and durability
- Braided cover prevents all grit and dirt from damaging the rope’s core
Why synthetic rope?
- Much safer than steel wire rope
- Much stronger than steel wire rope
- Extremely lightweight – very easy to use
- No more injuries of hands from wire rope
- Will not kink like steel wire rope
- Will not rust
- Floats in water
Available also in 12 mm – click here